~Who’s Your Master?!~

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Can you believe it, my husband got me on a Hover Board and I have not died yet. We were zooming ((I was falling)) around looking at the scenery when we came across this amazing creation. It looked like a puppet master, playing with these puppets. We stopped once we seen the dancing ballerinas on the stage. My inner child let loose, I have always wanted to dance with ballerinas, so I shed my pea coat and crawled up on the stage and tried to mimic what they were doing. Having tried and failed miserably, but making my husband laugh in return we decided that this exhibit needed some pictures to be remembered. We grabbed our camera and the nearest person and posed in front of the mean face, maybe he was pulling the strings to hard. Then we walked over to the happy face and what a way to end our adventure, my husband took me in his arms and kissed me. Let us just say, this is a good way to end our day.
+gemposes+ – Dance Lesson
Lush PosesFreshness
Midnyte CreationsCursed Angels Lovers 1

Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Eleanor – Tan  @ EBENTO EVENT
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Be My Baby - Naturals
Outfit 1: IMaGE Factory Pea Coat with HUD
Outfit 2: IMaGE Factory Ruffled Babydoll with HUD
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears with HUD
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cord Necklace - Petals
Shoes Mosquito's WayJosephine Heels with HUD
Male Model
Head: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head beta1 v1.4 bento
Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head skin - Eddy
Eyes: NSS: No Shirt Sherlock– Vermeer mesh eyes – Dark Brown
Body:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Shape:  Emporio Zen & EQUATORE ShapesJoe Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Skin: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Oliver Skin
Facial Accessories: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– Bento M1 Beard
Hair:   DOUX & L'Etre Mikey - Brunette
Top: .= First Choice=.– Varnish Sweater with HUD
Bottoms: .= First Choice=.– Daniel – Jeans with HUD
Shoes: Chaos Industries – Black Toe Boots
Scene Location
Poses Used
+gemposes+ – Dance Lesson
Lush PosesFreshness
Midnyte CreationsCursed Angels Lovers 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS