~A Morning Ride!~

Saturday, June 3, 2017


Changed my clothes to run to the store, but once I walked outside I seen a bike that must have been left by the previous owner. I grab a bucket of soapy water and a rag and start washing down the bike, removing the spider webs and dust that has built up over time. Then rubbage through my garage and grab a basket and an old chalk board, some drawers that are from a dresser I broke trying to get off the moving truck. I then start arranging the items strategically on the bike. Running to the side of my yard I up root a few flowers and then head back to do some landscaping around and on the items. Standing beside the bike I admire the scene. Amazing how creations can come about. ((LOVE – HOME & GARDENS ITEMS))
Aeon AnimationHarley Quinn pack 3 – pose 15
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Diany – Catwa Applier Bronze  @ Designer Circle
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Cheyanne Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRDeja – June VIP Gift
Top: Sn@tch Mylie denim Bustier
Bottoms: Sn@tch Lexi Boho Maxi Skirt
Accessories:- Appletini Nails Taffy Nails @ Jersey Shore 2
IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Glamourholic Eyeshadow #10 @ Lost & Found Event
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – Cute Butterflies Bracelet @ Designer Circle
Shoes: Mosquito's WayLorena Heels with HUD @ Tres Chic
Scene Location
Poses with Items
Aeon AnimationHarley Quinn pack 3 – pose 15
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSDaisy Drawers
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSGarden Bike – To Plant a Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS