~My Fur Babies!~

Monday, June 19, 2017


Woke up to the barking of my furry family members. I went downstairs and opened the door, letting them get their morning routine out of the way. Smelling the fresh air, I decided to go outside and spend some quality time with my furry babies. Minus the drooling and excess kisses, they didn’t do too bad for my pictures, though now I have to buy a new bag of puppy treats.
Head: Catwa  Koura 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Koura rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: Avada *formerly SCS* Alexa Gen – Peche – Catwa applier 
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Be My Baby - Naturals
Top 1: monaLisa-– Darcie Dress (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – My Boho Earrings & Necklace @TWE12VE EVENT
Shoes Mosquito's WayZoe  Heels (HUD)
Scene Location
Poses Used
S: Secret Poses – My Best Friend
Items on Display
S: Secret Poses – My Best Friend - Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS