~Relaxing in the SUN!~

Friday, June 2, 2017

Climbing the ladder and jumping into the cool refreshing water, I jump up with a scream as to how cool the water is. I crawl up onto my raft and float around the pool, allowing my fingers to dangle in the water, feeling the ripples of the pool waves brush against my fingers. Feeling relaxed I start to doze off, but that comes to an end whtn I am splashed by my love, whom somehow sneaked inside the pool. He reaches up and places his arms ontop of my raft, my mind starts to wonder if he is going to tip me over, but to my surprise we just float together in the afternoon sun.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Un-rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Diany – Catwa Applier Bronze  @ Designer Circle
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: ScS: Sinful Curves Skins Cheyanne Hairbase
Hair:  TRUTH HAIRDeja – June VIP Gift
Top: ::LiES:: Creations Store Summer Bikini Top @ Jersey Shore 2
Bottoms: ::LiES:: Creations Store Summer Bottom @ Jersey Shore 2
Accessories: Rings: SG:SlackGirlMetrico MeshNails with HUD @ Jersey Shore 2
Rings: SG:SlackGirlKamila Bento Rings with HUD @ Jersey Shore 2
Head: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head beta1 v1.4 bento
Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh head skin - Eddy
Eyes: NSS: No Shirt Sherlock– Vermeer mesh eyes – Dark Brown
Body:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Shape:  Emporio Zen & EQUATORE ShapesJoe Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Skin: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM Oliver Skin
Facial Accessories: Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– Bento M1 Beard
Hair:   DOUX & L'Etre Mikey - Brunette
Bottoms: Angel DELUXE– Swimming Trunks with HUD
Scene Location
Poses with Items
Items on Display
CarelessSwimming Pool with HUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS