~My New Forever Home!~

Thursday, June 1, 2017

 Just found the house of my dreams nestled in the corner of a woods ontop a hillside. The movers are going to arrive sometime tomorrow, so for now I spent the day outside doing some landscaping. I had a blast, I stumbled across some old windows and doors, so I propped hem up against the side of my house. Then I found some old planters pots in the garage so I brought them out as well and filled them with dirt. I dug up some wildflowers that were growing along the road and transplanted them in front of the windows and doors. Getting warm from the sun I went inside to get a drink of water. To my surprise when I came back outside, some naughty little squirrels had made a playground with my pots.
Scene Location
Items on Display
Dust Bunny MainstoreWillow Farmhouse
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWild Piano with Butterflies @ RFL H&G Expo 2017
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSAnimated Squirrel
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSNaughty Squirrel Sets
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWild Door - Mossy @ RFL H&G Expo 2017
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWild Windows - Mossy @ RFL H&G Expo 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS