~Old Time Friends!~

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Walked out in the morning sun to do my chores, when I spied my old Friend, Winston just standing by the barn. I slowly walked up to him, placed my hand along his muzzle, and gently stroked his soft fur. “How I am have missed you my old friend,” realizing that spending some time with my old friend takes priority over chores, I spent the next hour relaxing and having some long overdue time with my friend.
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 3 - Walk
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 1 – Forever
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 2 – Lean On Me
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 1 – Friends

Head: Catwa  Tala 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Tala rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Gisele –Tan @ Kinky Event
Shape: Personal Shape
HairBase: Avada *formerly SCS* Cheyanne
Hair:  EXILE– Breakeven - Naturals
Top 1: *StarsFashion*– Honey (HUD)
Bottom 2: *StarsFashion*– Honey (HUD)
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
IP Nails Pride Nails - @ Second Pride Event (6/23 – 7/2)
Scene Location
Poses Used
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 1 – Friends & Forever
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 2 – Lean On Me
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 3 - Walk
Items on Display
S: Secret Poses – My Horse 1, 2 & 3




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS