~A Moment as Sweet as Chocolate!~

Sunday, June 18, 2017


Bought a chocolate bar from the local school’s cheerleaders for their fundraiser, and was getting ready to take a bite, when my husband snuck up behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist. Taken back by the surprise, I smiled being close to him an then realized before I could pull away my chocolate that he had taken a bite out of the end of my chocolate bar. Smiling as I see him licking his lips, savoring my chocolate bar, he smiles and leans down and gives me a kiss. I guess I got two kinds of sweets today.
Head: Catwa  Lona 2.16 with Teeth (Bento)
Catwa  - Catya BubbleGum
Eyes: Catwa  Lona rigged Mesh Eyes with HUD
Eyes Appliers: Catwa- Catwa HUD Eyes
Body:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 4.1 with Bento Hands
Skin: WoW Skins –- Eleanor – Bronze @ EBENTO EVENT
Shape: Personal Shape
Hair:  EXILE– Quiet Afterthought - Naturals
Top 1: .::Adris King::. Mini Dress Isis (HUD) @ Jersey Shore 2
Accessories: ^^Swallow^^– Shiny Ears (HUD)
Jewelry: IT! (Indulge Temptation!) – My Boho Earrings & Necklace @TWE12VE EVENT
Shoes Mosquito's WayZoe  Heels (HUD)
Male Model
Head: [AK] - Akeruka Aron Bento Mesh Head (HUD)
Eyes: NSS: No Shirt Sherlock Vermeer mesh eyes – Dark Brown
Body:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Shape:  Emporio Zen & EQUATORE ShapesJoe Shape
Hands:  Official ADAM Mesh Bodies– ADAM mesh body v1.4
Skin: [AK] - Akeruka Aron Bento Mesh Head (HUD)
Hair:   DOUX & L'Etre Mikey - Brunette
Top: IMaGE Factory White T-Shirt
Bottoms: IMaGE Factory Jean Shorts (HUD)
Shoes: Chaos Industries – Black Toe Boots
Scene Location
Poses Used
Lil'BugsThat’s My Chocolate
Items on Display
LOVE- HOMES & GARDENSWild Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS